Admission and Tuition Fees
|Registration Fee||Monthy Fee||Technology Fee|
|Kindergarten – 5th Grade||$820.00||$540.00||$400.00|
|6th – 12th Grade||$875.00||$571.00||$400.00|
- The admission fee includes the books, insurance, and the SAT exam. New students will pay a $100.00 for the entrance exam. The certification of immunization and the student health examination is required before the beginning of the school year.
- For students enrolling after the first day of school, all applicable fees are due when the student is accepted for enrollment.
- The tuition must be paid before the 5th of every month, from August through May. Payments received after the 5th will have a surcharge of $25.00.
- If tuition Monthly payments or Technology Fee are not up to date, your child will not be allowed in school premises. (No exceptions)
- There is a $25.00 dollar fee for returned checks for non-sufficient funds. Moreover, we will only accept payments made with cash, cashier check and/or money order thereafter.
- Admission fee will NOT BE RETURNED if your child is expelled or withdraws from our school.
- Post-dated checks cannot be accepted.